Thursday, February 27, 2014

A New Challenge and My Projects

The last few months I have been enjoying participating in swaps that I have joined through the Ravelry website. This month I will be not only a member of but moderating the monthly swap. The swap will be based around a project bag and a one skein project to go into it. I am really hoping to have good participation and that everyone has fun!

I have also signed up to test knit a couple of new patterns for designers through Ravelry. I am casting on the Family Tree Cowl  tonight and love the color choices that I will be using. I'm really hoping it will turn out well and Danielle has already claimed it! I have signed up for a few others also that I will share soon!

I am still working on Samantha's scarf. It has been a challenge because the yarn catches on every little piece of dry skin on my hands, and with it being winter my hands are really dry, so it has been a slow going process.

Til next time...I'm off to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages