Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gratitude * Sunday

Well, in 10 minutes I have changed my weekly ideas. :) A friend has joined Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots with Gratitude * Sunday. I am inspired by this and have decided to join in. So, on Sundays I will take a few minutes to just reflect on my week and what I am thankful for... if you would like to join in, just click on the link at the bottom of this post.


This Week I Am Grateful For:


  • My family, the one I am related to by birth and the one I have found here with Will. Saturday was his Grandma Sara's 96th birthday. I am thankful for the time I have been privileged enough to spend with her.
  • My friends, last weekend we had a dinner and game night with friends Saturday and had a small birthday get together for another friend on Sunday. I am grateful for the time we get to spend together with everyone's busy schedules.
  • The time I get to spend with Dani. After having her not living close for so long I am enjoying the time I am getting with her. With work schedules we still don't get a lot of time together so dinner last night as a family and shopping this morning mean a lot.
  • That spring is on it's way. I am looking forward to getting a few herbs and veggies growing and to weekends at the lake.
  • The puppy curled up next to me...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages